95% alcohol based liquid plastic for use when sealing gelatin appliances and wax. Strongest when used over Pros-aide or Beta Bond. Sealers, thinned with 99% Alcohol, may be used (stippled or sprayed) on skin to seal make-up bases. Sealers may also be used as a stretch and stipple over the skin in very humid climates. All sealers may be thinned with 99% Alcohol if necessary. Remove with Isopropyl Myristate, Super Solv, or Baby Oil. AVOID APPLICATION NEAR EYES.
- Sealer A - Used to seal wax and gelatin appliances.
- Sealer B - Stronger version of Sealer A, used to seal wax, gelatin appliances and as a sealer on the back of gelatin appliances to prevent moisture from attacking gelatin.
- Soft Sealer - A softer version of Sealer A for use on very flexible skin areas such as chins, cheeks, and foreheads.
- Extra Soft Sealer - Softer version of Soft Sealer for more flexibility.
- Shiny Sealer - An unmatted version of Soft Sealer for use as a coating on skin to create a shiny surface.